Safe brakes on a car or truck are not just critical for safety of the driver, but other vehicles sharing the road. SafeBraking.com is a repository of news, technical information, and interesting stories about brakes.
This is where the pad meets the rotor.
Fregit Semper Tutum = Always Brake Safe
- 35% Of New Car Owners Will Use The Automatic Braking System In The First 90 Days
- TECH: What is Black Steel and How Does It Lead To Brake Pad Delamination?
- VIDEO: How Is Friction Material Attached To A Brake Backing Plate?
- Reading Brake Pads: What can a worn set of brake pads tell you?
- Electronic Brake Pad Wear Sensor Diagnostics